Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gates of Paradise-Kona Day 3

Day 3 is being written on Day 4 because I was way too tired to write this last night.

The road that our condo is on is called Alii (uh lee e) Drive.  It is a frontage road beside the ocean. The road is dotted with condo units and houses-some spectacular and others...not so spectacular.  Some of these condos and houses have gates that you must drive through in order to reach your destination.  Again, some are spectacular and some...not so much. I do think they are unique and tell a good story. I took 99% of these while out on my walks in the morning. I was a little nervous that someone was going to come out and yell at me for invading their privacy.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 













This isn't a gate but I love it!






I love this and want one!

I wonder if I can get one of these back home?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I can't decide if I like the surfer one or the one with the giant turtles on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the turtle one because it is so colorful but the surfer one is unique.

    ReplyDelete